Monday, August 6, 2012

Time for changes

It's been almost two months since the last post. Perfect time for a small and quick post. Lot of changes are happening all round. My life, both personal and professional, is no exception to it. This week is going to be hectic and some peace is expected after that. I don't know for how long this calmness will remain. Next few months are crucial for the stability of future. I am waiting for the coming days with crossed fingers and eager anticipation. I just remembered that why am I thinking and  planning so much. After all the world is supposed to end on 21.12.2012.

Ciao

P.S. If you have seen Munnabhai MBBS, there is a scene where Sunil Dutt comes to Mumbai and someone picks his pocket on the station but Dutt catches him red handed. That pickpocket, recently seen in Peepli Live, Kahaani and Paan Singh Tomar, is the lead in Gangs of Wasseypur 2.....Nawazuddin Siddiqui..Mumbai aise hi sapno ka shahar thode hi na hai :-)

No comments: